Thursday, September 2, 2010
First Day With Kids
Today is my first day with students, I was a little nervous about things and time management. i have one kid who is "sick" all the time and wants to go to the nurse or throw up he claims, so I will have to work out a plan for him. The first day things went pretty well and they worked pretty well for me. I quite a few back to school activities for my kids to do so they can get to know each, other and so i can get to know them. Then in math went over bar graphs and the kids worked really well making them, then i had them do it by themselves on a white board with a table givin. It worked out well and I had great student engagement. So far so good, one day with many more to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment